Monday, January 19, 2009

Greetings

So I would like to think that I enjoy all types and styles of music.  I can find something redeeming in almost every song and discard any type of snobbery that may be associated with a band "selling out" or "getting too big."  In fact, I would dare to say I "love" music. It, and peanut butter, are what sustain me in life. 

Accordingly, I try to stay on the front lines of new bands and new music.  Although my little blog here pales in comparison to more legit blogs, but I thought I would throw my hat into the virtual ring.  

I tend to try to keep things simple because my brain can only handle so much stimuli.  So this blog is just that - simple.  I'll try to put up some music that means something in particular moments in my world.  Maybe some tidbits in here about items I feel that have any other type of cultural or social relevance. 

Realistically, I know many folks won't read or care to read this.  It will, if anything else, selfishly provide me with some bookmarks to look at on at a later point. I could use a pen and paper, but this requires me to burn more calories.  I have a body image problem. 

ENJOY!

No comments:

Post a Comment